The club offers a range of coaching for both juniors and adult members
(You must be a member of the club to participate in coaching) .
- We have two LTA qualified tennis coaches Chris Coley (Head Coach) and Stacy Tichelly.
- An extensive coaching programme for both adults and juniors with over 120 members taking part. The coaching programme runs throughout the year with various sessions during the week catering for all ages and abilities.
- Multi activity camps during the Easter and Summer Holidays. Within each camp we aim to provide children with the chance to participate in a variety of sports with quality coaching and a range of extra fun activities including swimming,dance and a day out each Thursday.
Junior activities – (membership not required)
- Junior Club night every Wednesday from 5.15-6.15 during term time. This is a fun youth club with a variety of both sport and recreational activities.
- In partnership with sportszone the club currently runs a Mini Tennis Academy at Weoley Hill Tennis Club and Village Hall. Sessions take place throughout the week and run all year round both indoors and outside (weather dependent).
- Mini Tennis is for players aged 8 and under. It is played on a smaller court with shorter racquets and soft balls. During the course children will improve their co ordination , ball skills, stroke development and have lots of fun.The programme gives children the opportunity to progress through the mini tennis programme and be integrated into the Tennis Club coaching programme
If you require any information about the coaching programme including group times , availability and cost please contact our Head coach Chris Coley at email@example.com or call: 07976724952.
Click here I for the Summer coaching letter…