The Club welcomes players of all ages and abilities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion or other belief and particularly encourages family membership.
The membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March – a membership application form is available for downloaded from the website, see below.
There are several categories of membership as follows:
- Family membership (Includes all dependent children living at home)
- Individual adult membership (age 18 & over) per person
- Senior Citizen (age 60+) per person
- Individual junior membership (age under 18) per person
- Student membership (those in full-time education) per person
- Unwaged membership per person
Click here to download the latest membership application form
Click here to download the first time joiner membership application form
Membership Secretary: Kiran Kaure – 34 Popes Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham B30 1AY
Renewal subscription notices are sent out in March, and subscriptions should be paid by 14th April. The code for the digital locks will be changed on 30th April and members who have renewed their membership will be advised of the new code before that date. Those who have not paid their subscription by 30th April will be considered to have terminated their membership and will be unable to access the courts.